Board Certified Behavior Therapist
(Must have BCBA with minimum of 3 years of experience)
Locations: Potomac MD 20854
Salary: 80k-100k Plus 25k-125k target bonus.
We are looking for a very talented dynamic responsible Board Certified Behavior Analyst to work with our son at our home who has moderate ASD with NO aggressive behaviors. THIS IS A PARENT (Physician) POSTING THIS JOB TO WORK AT PARENTS HOME. Our son is currently 6 years old and on VB-MAPP level 1-2.
- Master’s Degree and Certification in Applied Behavior Analysis.
- BCBA Certification
- 3+ years of experience working with ASD children
- Good problem-solving skills as well as the ability to take direction and work well independently.
- Must be very sharp, dynamic and able to identify minor details.
- Looking for top talent only (top 25% of the class)
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Work with child M-F 8am-5pm
- 5 weeks off a year including federal holidays.
- Maintain clinical notes and regular pro-active updates to parents.
- Must sign a non-negotiable contract to stay in the job for minimum of 18 months. Will no take anyone who is not committed for this time frame.
Target bonuses - Will pay bonus of 25k when child progresses to VB-MAPP level 2 on all areas and another 100k when child progresses to level 3 VB-MAPP and transition to school (diploma track) with IEP.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
Relocation Assistance Provided: