Busy ophthalmic practice seeks to hire a full-time Ophthalmic Tester to operate diagnostic and treatment equipment. Previous medical experience preferred, but not required, training offered to the right candidate.
Our ideal candidate must be mature, able to learn new skills, problem solve and work with people of all ages. You must possess strong communication skills and communicate with patients in a friendly, efficient and compassionate manner.
This position requires an individual who wants to be part of a team and have the working team concept. You must be self-motivated and organized to function in our fast paced work environment while maintaining a positive upbeat attitude.
If you are seeking a full time rewarding long term position with unlimited growth potential this position is for you.
Requirements of Ophthalmic Assistant / / Ophthalmic Technician
- High school graduate
- Customer service background a plus but not necessary
- On the job training is provided for right candidate
- No previous experience required
- Medical background preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative