We are looking for motivated customer service driven individuals to join our Maintenance Team on the Lake Port Square Campus!
Performs the general operating maintenance, service, and repair of the interior and exterior of the assigned community(s), in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards/regulations and company policies.
1. Maintains scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on, but not limited to: H.V.A.C., elevator, fire and sprinkler equipment, generator, landscape, kitchen equipment, and emergency pull cord equipment.
2. Performs general maintenance projects as scheduled or assigned, including installations and repairs involving plumbing and electrical equipment, carpentry work, painting, and equipment repair.
3. Responds to maintenance requests by residents for items needing repair in their rooms, including repairing plumbing, electrical, heating and replacing light bulbs.
4. Repairs and maintains vacated rooms in a timely manner. This includes painting walls and cleaning carpets.
5. Ensures that walls, floor coverings, doors, and woodwork in the common areas of the community are properly maintained.
6. Maintains positive communication with local fire marshal, building inspector, state elevator inspector, and any other jurisdictions governing the community.
7. Repairs walls, floor coverings, doors, and wood work in the common areas of the community.
8. Assesses all plumbing and electrical problems within the community and determines the best course of action to correct the problem. Works within the legal scope of local and state codes.
9. Documents safety issues as well as physical plan deficiencies related to local, county, state and federal guidelines. Reviews safety data sheets (SDS) as requested for potential exposure to hazardous chemicals and takes necessary precautions.
10. Assess property damage and file property damage claims in accordance with company policy.
11. Responds appropriately to management and/or community emergencies by assisting as needed.
What makes LAKE PORT SQUARE a great place to work?
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- 401K Offered
- Associate Referral Bonus Programs
- All Up To Date Equipment
- We Supply All Tools
- Uniform Shirts Provided
- ROOM TO GROW! Opportunities for Advancement
- Associate Appreciation Programs
- Beautiful Campus on the Lake!
- Family Oriented Team
Job Type: Full-time
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: