Our organization sells sewing, embroidery and quilting machines while providing classes, events, and support for our customer base. We are currently seeking enthusiastic people at our Middleburg Hts and Mayfield Hts locations. This is an hourly base + commision sales position, the more you sell the greater your earnings.
- Present, promote and sell products/ services through knowledge & education to existing and prospective customers.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon training, sales targets, and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience in sales
- Proficient computer knowledge
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organization skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations/ideas tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and work on your feet for 8 hrs. in a fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- retail sales/customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- driver's license (Preferred)
- Store Discounts