- HRMS data entry and analysis (e.g., run monthly and ad-hoc queries out of HRMS system, etc.)
- Customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions
- Benefits administration including audits
- Employee orientation and onboarding program
- Company-wide compliance training program
- Processing of terminations
- Compensation program
- Compliance administration (e.g., AAP, EEO, etc.)
- Maintaining electronic HR employee files
- Recruiting and staffing logistics
- Implementation of services, policies, and programs through HR staff
- Day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office
- Employment verifications
- Other duties and projects as assigned
In order to qualify for this position, your resume must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities, to perform the duties of the specific position for which you are being considered.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US Government security clearance
- Associate's degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred or relevant years of working experience
- 2-3 years of HR related experience
- Comprehensive proficiency in MS Office Suite, namely Microsoft Word & Excel (e.g., vlookup, pivot table, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to interact effectively with internal staff, peers, and management
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.