***Looking for Caregivers" to work with COVID-19 patients***
All cases are in Montgomery County, Maryland or in close proximity to that county.
Provide supportive and personal care services for Synergy HomeCare clients with consideration of dignity and privacy. Provide personal care and hygiene to clients.
Rate of Pay APPX:
$30 Per Hour
Educational Requirements/ Qualifications:
1. Graduate of an accredited High School or equivalent preferred
2. Ability to read, write, and follow directions
3. Must be a certified nursing assistant with proof of certification
4. A minimum of one-year full-time experience in direct patient care in an institution setting (hospital or nursing facility) or one-year full time experience within the last five years in direct client care or an agency setting.
5. Work positively and favorably with clients, families & staff
6. Demonstrate compassion, responsibility, and cheerful attitude
7. Certified and in good standing with the Maryland
Board of Nursing Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
The person in this position must be able to perform the following essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
1. Follow the instructions of the professional nurse/therapist providing care.
2. Provide assistance with hygiene such as bathing, oral care, and dressing.
3. Perform and record accurate measurements (i.e. vital signs, or intake/output as instructed in the care plans).
4. Observe and report any safety hazards found in the client’s home or any significant observations regarding the client.
5. Attend staff meetings, attend/complete annual in-services, and participate in orientation of new employees.
6. Report complaints to the RN.
7. Maintain patient confidentiality/adheres to HIPPA requirements and agency policy and procedures manual.
8. Possess the ability to follow written and oral instructions.
9. Report abnormal findings in patient’s conditions as observed and per care plan to RN.
10. Perform the following task when delegated by the RN:
- Non-invasive and non-sterile treatments
- Collection and documentation of vital signs, height, weight, I/O, environmental situations, client behaviors
- Ambulation, positioning, and turning
- Personal hygiene