Drive, plan, manage and lead the full life cycle implementation and sustainment of innovative cybersecurity solutions and service offerings to protect federal networks and data from nation-state threat actors. Manage a dynamic, multidisciplinary team, including engineers, analyst, and cyber experts in the delivery of mission critical cyber capabilities. Develop and manage cost, scope, and schedule baselines, implement communications strategies, and manage quality delivery. Engage with senior cyber leaders and executives from across the federal government and develop relationships in a dynamic and continuously evolving environment. Build marketable intellectual capital and develop partnerships with integrators, service providers, and vendors to shape and capture contracts.
- 10+ years of experience with leading and executing cybersecurity programs for large, complex organizations
- 5+ years of experience in systems engineering or architecture for enterprise cybersecurity systems and solutions
- 5+ years of experience with implementing or operating enterprise security tools and solutions, including Endpoint Protection, Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), and Cloud Security
- Ability to collaborate with project teams to develop implementation plans and proposal responses
- Ability to work with senior leaders and executives to foster positive client relationships
- Ability to lead and manage large, diverse delivery teams and services
- Ability to author technical and management documentation and thought leadership whitepapers or blogs
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Information Security Certifications, including CISM, CISA, CISSP, or CompTIA Security+
- Experience with federal government engineering lifec ycles in DoD or civilian agencies
- Experience with presenting cybersecurity topics at major forums and events
- Experience with managing $10M+ services contracts
- Experience with DHS cyber programs and initiatives
- Knowledge of diverse federal cybersecurity standards, including NIST, DHS, OMB, or RMF
- Possession of excellent people management skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Top Secret clearance
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.