Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team!
WILL YOU…PROTECT THIS HOUSE?!
This role will lead and manage the Under Armour ecommerce relationship with one of Under Armour’s strategic accounts in North America.
- Develop and implement strategies to better support the ecommerce business units within the customer’s ecommerce channel and maximize Under Armour’s digital growth and penetration.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend e-commerce opportunities that can deliver both value to customer & solid ROI to Under Armour.
- Own the day to day communication with all partners within the customer’s ecommerce organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Support sell-in and sell-through performance to increase revenue and margin within the accounts ecommerce channel.
- Partner with the customer’s ecommerce teams to elevate and optimize brand exposure across the customer’s website to ensure best in class brand messaging and presentation.
- Partner with Under Armour Account Marketing on promotions, co-op and marketing events/campaigns. Work with customer’s marketing teams to improve onsite & offsite strategies that connect to broader campaigns.
- Leverage site analytics (as available) from customer to help inform better decisions as well as support the business in greater way.
- Own the item set up process for customer’s ecommerce business and ensure all items have correct attribution, copy and product imagery.
- Serve as owner of Drop Ship business for segment of accounts.
Role includes, but is not limited to the following, Assortment Selection & Strategy, Item Set Up, Account On Boarding and Business Analysis Qualifications to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3-5 years’ experience in ecommerce operations, merchandising or digital marketing experience preferred
- Experience succeeding in a fast-paced growth environment involving time-sensitive, complex projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects from concept through completion.
- Ability to motivate and lead others in the development and execution of creative projects.
- Account Management Experience
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Creative thinker.
- Adaptable, pragmatic problem solver.
- Strong ecommerce knowledge and comfortable with technology.
- Strong Excel skills.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.