Principle HR Solutions is partnering with Communication Components LLC (2-COM) to fill the position of PROJECT COORDINATOR.
2-COM is a leading provider of product communication and marketing logistics. Founded in 1997 and located in Brentwood, TN, the company provides solutions to enterprise companies across the country and internationally.
This key position is responsible for coordinating 2-COM’s digital and production solutions. Solutions include web site creation and updates, e-commerce development, ERP implementation, and marketing items production. Tasks include project management, resource utilization and coordination with internal & external resources. While not a technical position, this position will need to be comfortable with digital platform development and graphic design.
Essential Job Functions
· Work in a fast-paced environment with firm deadlines
· Perform project management duties for various internal and customer projects
· Coordinate with Account Managers to service 2-COM’s enterprise customers, including order management, project delivery, and phone & email support
· Perform Account Management duties independently including direct customer contact as needed
· Assist with product management of 2-COM’s e-commerce and inventory management products
· Facilitate growth and development of client services team including contractors and full-time staff
· Manage custom programs – including initial setup, customer communication, vendor coordination, program reviews with client, and execution to final delivery
Essential Job Requirements
· Incredible attention to detail while also being able to understand the high-level needs of internal and external clients
· Demonstrated leadership skills
· Demonstrated strength in both verbal and written skills
· Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to be a self-starter and work independently as well as with teams
· Professional presentation and ability to communicate effectively with clients, vendors and other staff
· Proficient ERP experience (preferable NetSuite)
· Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and aptitude to learn more
· Work seamlessly with additional 2-COM departments including Sales, Accounting, Distribution, Tech
College graduate with exposure to Marketing / Business Management / IT
3-7 year hands-on experience working with the delivery of Marketing and/or Technology solutions and professional services
Additional Preferred Skills
Experience with database programs
Experience using NetSuite, Adobe Creative Suite, Slack, Microsoft Suite, Skype, Jira
Decision support experience
Qualified candidates will be able to perform the essential functions of the position on a regular basis with or without reasonable accommodation.
Full-time exempt…regular office hours are 8-5
Some overtime will be required
Some travel may be required
Compensation & benefits
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Company Holidays
· Retirement plan option
· Reimbursed business expenses
· Health Insurance
2-COM offers career growth opportunities to employees that show initiative, demonstrated ability and willingness to take on more.
PLEASE APPLY AS DIRECTED.
Limitations and Disclaimer
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements arerepresentative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. Toperform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities oraptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis. Employees arerequired to follow the rules and guidelines of the company’s Employee Handbookand comply with a Confidentiality and Non-Compete Agreement. The first 90 daysof employment are considered a mutual tryout period. Employees may also be required to undergobackground and drug testing. 2-COMreserves the right to make job modifications as required by business andcustomer changes.
Job Type: Full-time