OpenX is a global leader in digital advertising technology. OpenX's mission is to maximize advertising revenue for digital media companies on any connected screen. The company's products include an ad server, a real-time bidding exchange and a supply-side platform.
OpenX currently serves more than 800 publishers worldwide, including 65% of the comScore 100, with 200 million unique visitors and 100 billion ads auctioned per month through its exchange.
OpenX has more than 500 employees with offices in Los Angeles, Silicon Valley, New York, London, Munich and Tokyo, and is backed by leading investors including Accel Partners, Index Ventures, Samsung Ventures and SAP Ventures.
OpenX is ranked #7 on Forbes Top 100 America's Most Promising Companies, #5 on Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
You are open to change and eager to work with tools and technologies that may be outside your comfort zone. You enjoy working in an open and collaborative environment. You express your opinions, are willing to do the research to support them, and compromise when necessary. You like to have fun while you're working, and are a dedicated software craftsperson who is continually learning how to write and maintain better code.
- As part of a full-stack scrum team, contribute to the development of streaming, scalable services, and the UIs and tools that enable us to provide a steady supply of high-quality advertisements to our publishers.
- Develop high-quality, maintainable code, and work across teams to create test and build automation.
- Ensure high-quality standards are maintained throughout the codebase by being an active participant in code reviews.
- Maintain the health of the codebase through appropriate refactoring and improvement of existing functionality.
- Working towards a B.S/M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent discipline
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with Java, Python, Erlang or Object-Oriented C++
Company at a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings!