- 7+ years of experience of technology related sales or business development experience
- BA/BS degree required
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS is a plus
- Direct field experience in working with enterprise accounts
- Direct field experience in selling CDN and/or Security products or services
ould you like to be part of a team focused on helping increasing the adoption of Edge Services, Amazon Web Services' CDN and Security offering? Do you have the business savvy and technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key CDN and Security provider?
As an Edge Services Sales Specialist for CloudFront, Shield and WAF you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of a leading CDN technology. Your responsibilities will be to help increase the market penetration in enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate will possess both a business and technical background that enables them to engage an account at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan.
Additional location includes:
Roles & Responsibilties:
- Promote AWS Edge Services in a defined territory or industry vertical
- Propose and perform against a comprehensive account/territory plan
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around the use of CloudFront, Shield and WAF
- Help facilitate customer adoption
- Work with partners to extend reach & promote adoption
- Contribute to positive customer experience
- Expect moderate travel
Are you interested? We look forward to your application.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.