What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI’s Project Lead shall perform a wide range of tasks to include:
Manages technical projects in a large, complex IT environment
Defining, designing, developing, testing, and implementing IT processes and services
Leads and manages engineering teams to successfully meet their commitments
Tracks progress against enterprise plans
Translate, analyze data, and effectively report problems through written and graphical formats
Applies knowledge of IT concepts, issues, practices, methodologies, and trends, particularly relevant to the design of large-scale IT environments
Applies best practices in project management, including those used to initiate, plan, control, monitor, and report upon all phases of project activity
Adapts processes to improve inefficiencies and accelerate product/capability development
Proactively identify and resolve time sensitive project risks, issues, interdependencies, and conflicts, both within and across business units and initiatives, and coordinate implementation
Manages operational aspects of the Enterprise program, which includes multiple ongoing projects in support of multiple major, corporate strategic initiatives
This position requires a top secret clearance and a polygraph.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.