Work from Home!
As an application support analyst, your role will include implementing systems, but also support, administration and maintenance of already existing systems. Providing documentation and training staff in existing business information applications, testing system upgrades and business reports relevant to the company will also be necessary. Any upgrades, releases and enhancements will need to be communicated to relevant departments. Users must also be aware of the changes.
- Managing support incidents and providing analysis and statistics showing application health as well as support performance
- Participate in nightly support rotation schedule
- Maintain content on internal and external support sites
- Act as a mentor to other individuals in team
- Support customers with any application related questions and incidents in a timely manner
- Continuously monitor and upgrade services to align with upgrades to supported databases and APIs in application
- Participate in external meetings held at customer sites and lead the discussion as the point person
- Support on-going development efforts by performing QA duties as required
- At least a bachelor’s degree in IT related field and 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- 5+ years using .NET, Java and SQL in a professional or academic setting.
- Expert level RDBMS knowledge, such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, DB2 and etc
- Working knowledge of Networking, SFTP/FTP, Web and Client services
- Willingness and ability to learn new database technologies as required for continued support of the application
- Prior experience with application support/problem solving in a technical environment
- Strong customer service and support skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet strict deadlines within a very fluid work environment
- Approximately 20% travel may be required from time to time to visit customer sites
- Should have authorization to work for any employer in United States. We don’t provide sponsorship at this time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
Required work authorization: