Robinhood is changing the way America invests. We believe our financial system should work for everyone and not just a few. We offer commission-free trading for stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies—all in one, user-friendly platform. Since our public launch in 2015, we've enabled millions of people to participate in the markets, cementing us as the fastest-growing brokerage ever.
About the Role:
We're looking for a Finance Manager to join our growing finance team and help us put into place world-class finance practices. As the part of the team you will be responsible for building budget process, and partnering cross-functionally with key business stakeholders on strategic planning and forecasting initiatives.
As Finance Manager, you will:
Some things we consider critical to being a Finance Manager:
- Own the company financial models (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and Equity statements) including forecasting, budgeting and long-range planning; you'll be accountable for independently designing and maintaining these practices with the highest standards
- Own the company-wide planning/budgeting process in partnership with the leadership team.
- Drive insightful value-added business analyses as well as defining and reporting key financial and operational metrics that lead to insightful decision-making.
- Provide comprehensive variance analysis, highlighting trends and assessing results. Track risks and opportunities and develops recommendations to mitigate risks and/or capitalize on opportunities.
- Work closely with other teams on strategic projects. Supports business decisions with detailed financial models incorporating assumptions, expectations and known risks.
- Connect into the day-to-day operations of the company's operating units to stay on top of developments and gather timely and actionable insight, providing recommendations to leaders to more effectively operate the business.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies:
- 6-8 years of finance experience in leading technology company, investment bank or consulting firm
- Strong financial modeling experience
- A strong understanding of GAAP financials
- Prefer candidates with business to consumer and Financial Technology experience.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and drive projects to completion
- Experience with various enterprise performance management (EPM) software is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or math from a top university
Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.