06 Journeymen/Installation Technician –Full time
Firepower, Inc. is a limited energy electrical company specializing in fire alarms since 1985. Even though we specialize in fire alarms we install and service most low voltage systems. We are a smaller company, around 25 strong. We have offices in Spokane as well as in the Seattle area and we service all of Washington state as well as North Idaho. We work on mainly commercial buildings from small offices to high rises and large industrial complexes.
This position will be for a limited energy technician. This involves installing/servicing of fire alarm, security, access control. CCTV, and other low voltage systems. We are looking for a service technician with integral knowledge of electrical low voltage systems. That possesses good people skills and is self-motivated to interact with customers and schedule service work.
- A valid driver’s license with good driving record
- A Washington state 06 electrical card (from the LnI office)
- The ability to work indoors and outdoors, standing, bending and reaching in any condition
- working either in confined crawl spaces or at heights.
- Must be able to lift minimum of 80 lbs.
- Hand tools will be required to start (Firepower provides anything that dulls or has a motor)
- Work nights/weekends (occasionally), work and stay overnight out of town (occasionally)
- Boots that are made for working (not for hiking, running, climbing ext.), hard sole and toe
- Jeans are required everyday no matter the weather
- Must be able to pass background checks and drug screenings
- Fire alarm experience Nicet II preferred (must be able to take and pass for long term employment)
Wage for this position will be $34.00 - $38.00 per hour to start, DOE. Pay raises will be available as the individual demonstrates ability to perform the duties associated with the position and accepts increasing responsibility. Eligible for employee paid benefits after waiting period. Paid benefits include medical, dental, AFLAC, and 401K match for employee. Additional benefits include paid vacation, 6 paid holidays, sick/safe time, and company provided vehicle. Dependent insurance is available at employee’s expense
Most days are from 6:30 am to 3:30 pm Monday through Friday (We are in the construction business, so hours might change depending on sites.)
How to Apply:
Candidates that meet the minimum requirements for the position will be considered by submitting a resume, cover letter and list of professional or personal references. Letters of recommendation will be accepted. The application materials can be submitted via fax 509-468-2758 or reply via email through this add.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $34.00 to $38.00 /hour
- WA 06 Journeyman Electrician (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement