Advance your career as a Brand Growth Manager supporting our Sam’s Club Business. Here at Kellogg we care about and celebrate your success. Serving as a strategic partner you will provide comprehensive analysis to take advantage of Cost of Goods Sold (COGS), promotion, distribution, pricing, and competitive business opportunities at brand and market levels. In this exciting role you will develop fact-based analysis to support volume/financial decisions for the inclusion in the Integrated Business Planning Process (IBP).
At Kellogg we are passionate about our brands, business and our outstanding food. Are you ready to leave your footprint (Or as Tony would say paw print) with an industry leader?
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Business Analytics – Providing fact-based insights will be key to your success. You will be responsible for accessing, analyzing, and interpreting business indicators of shipments, share, and consumption as they pertain to Kellogg brands and their impact on the markets. This position leads and develops analysis methodologies to track market pricing, feature pricing and base pricing and provides solutions.
- Customer Interaction – This position will involve interacting with appropriate customer contacts in support of the business. You will assist in developing and strengthening the Kellogg partnership with the customer through better analysis of market and brand level data.
- Strategic Partnerships – Collaborating cross functionally you will develop relationships and information sharing partnerships with the Brand Teams, Shopper Marketing, Customer Marketing, Category Management, Market Execution, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Sales Finance, and Sales Planning Team.
- Internal Collaboration – Working closely with internal Customer Executives, Sr. Sales Analysts, National Account Executives and Kellogg team together you will develop business strategy. Understanding key learnings and developing presentations will be essential in allowing for effective recommendations to the buyer.
- Project Management – You will have direct responsibility for executing projects and activities in a timely fashion on respective Kellogg brands and their impact at a market level.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Ability to apply an analytical thought process while working with multiple support functions to achieve common agreed upon goals
- Must have demonstrated ability to handle multiple project assignments in a timely manner
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in conditions that may include multiple priorities, extended work schedules and specific time constraints.
- Excellent presentation, communication, time management and organizational skills
- BA/BS Degree
- Club Channel Experience
- Experience working within Syndicated Data Sources
- Sales Forecasting Experience
- Strong understanding of trade analytics
The ideal candidate will reside in the Rogers, AR metro areas and will work daily from our local office location.
- A flexible work schedule and the ability to travel up to 10-15% of the time
- This position provides participation in the Kellogg Auto Reimbursement Program.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what’s next, click on one of the links below:
THE FINER PRINT
- Kellogg K-Values
- New Hire Benefits Guide
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
Job Function: Sales and Category Management
Primary Location: USA-AR-Rogers
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Aug 23, 2018, 10:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: Yes