Do you love working with college students? Are you looking for a workplace that values fun, creativity, flexibility, teamwork, and fresh ideas? Acacia Counseling and Wellness might be just the place for you!
Part time providers are paid per session. Specifics can be discussed during screenings.
What is in it for me?
By joining Acacia Counseling and Wellness, you will become a part of a team that: * Strives to change the narrative of mental health for college students and the community
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- Values and supports one another’s growth: both personally and professionally
- Is passionate about creating spaces that are inclusive and welcoming
- Encourages a workplace culture that is fun and collaborative
* Is a Licensed (LMFT,LCSW,LPCC,LP) in Minneapolis
- Is confident in their abilities to conduct effective therapy sessions remotely
- Has experience working with the LGBTQIA+ community
- Has strong interpersonal skills/team oriented
- Is inclusive and sensitive to diversity
- Enjoys providing mental health services to college students and community
Mental health providers at Acacia Counseling and Wellness are responsible for: * Providing individual, couples, and/or group therapy
- Completing charge slips and treatment documentation
- Attending consultation seminars and staff meetings (if applicable)
How to apply
We truly appreciate your interest in us! To apply, please send us both your cover letter and resume. Learn more about us on our website
Email our recruiter Jonathan Truong at firstname.lastname@example.org
Acacia's mission is to provide college students a safe, supportive space in which they receive quality, long term and consistent mental health care that is highly accessible, affordable, specialized, and culturally sensitive. We strive to provide holistic care including yoga, mindfulness/meditation, workshops, and social programming geared toward enhancing student well-being. We work closely with academic institutions to provide optimal mental health referrals and support hundreds of students each academic year.
Acacia Counseling and Wellness provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applied to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.