The Receptionist/Clerk performs clerical, secretarial, and administrative work in answering telephones, receiving the public, providing customer assistance, data processing, and record-keeping. Local applicants only please.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly.
- Receives the public and answers questions, in person and by telephone; responds to inquiries from employees, citizens and others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person, official or department.
- Operates listed office machines as required.
- Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Processes tickets of incoming materials from customers.
- Duplicates and distributes materials.
- Assists public with the use of department facilities.
Required Education and Experience
- High School or GED
- Fluent in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
Preferred Education and Experience
- Must be Bilingual
- One-year office experience
PermianLide Industries offers Competitive Pay, a Comprehensive Healthcare Package, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K, Paid Holidays, and Paid Vacation.
Disclaimer Clause The job descriptions are subject to change and employees will be required to abide by job specific modifications. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the employee assigned to this position. There is no comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities, knowledge, skills abilities, physical demands and working conditions associated with the position. PermianLide Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer . This company does not and will not discriminate employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person