Looking for highly motivated business analyst professionals who have HRIS or compensation experience and qualifications for a 2-3 month contract role with a client in the financial services/insurance industry.
Ideal candidates would possess 5-7 years overall experience, including HRIS, business analysis, compensation. Experience with Workday is nice to have.
- Analyzing data and IT/systems to derive business and functional level requirements
- Identifying, defining, developing and implementing improvements to project/financial reporting and monitoring processes and procedures
- Developing tool requirements for delivering project/financial reporting and monitoring
- Monitoring people, process, and technology requirements within the service delivery function.
- Working with the global resource and vendor management teams on staff requirements and reporting.
- Working with the service delivery teams to prioritize customer demand into functional requirements
- Improving communications, content and transparency of information with key stakeholders
- Monitoring program/project baselines to ensure activities are occurring as planned - scope, budget and schedule
- Proactively identifying risks and issues on IT programs/projects - advising team on the development of risk management and issue management plans
Professional Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience with interfaces to and from ERP Financial systems (PeopleSoft/Workday a plus)
- Documentation of meeting minutes and tasks and upkeep across teams
- End to end understanding of IT life cycle (pipeline, resource, demand, project delivery, financial)
- Experience in end-to-end financial management - plan, forecast, actual - function, portfolio and program/project levels
- Project delivery/ management experience
- Advanced analytical problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and perseverance to completion
- Strong organization/time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - ability to interact with all levels
- Advanced level Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel skills
Qualifications and Certifications:
- Experience with interfaces to and from ERP Financial systems (PeopleSoft a plus)
- Experience with HRIS, shared services, compensation a plus
- M.S., M.A., or M.B.A graduate level degree a plus
- Project Management Training/Certification such as PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince2 a plus
- 5-7 years of work experience
- 3+ years of relevant financial services or insurance experience
We are seeking candidates interested in contract positions. Compensation and benefits are commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60.00 to $80.00 /hour
- HRIS: 3 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking