Future BCBA Exam applicants welcome to apply ( August testing period)!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cardinal offers many opportunities for professional growth and creative initiatives! New BCBA's can rest assured that leadership and ongoing mentor ship from multiple local directors is ample! New BCBA's will work closely with their regional director and the assistant clinical director to cultivate exceptional clinical skills, report writing abilities, behavior identification strategies and leadership abilities! All BCBA's are encouraged to participate in a variety of meetings with clinical leadership and administration to help build a network of support. Our current team brings a variety of strengths and interests to the group and welcomes thoughtful ideas and suggestions. At Cardinal everyone has a voice and a seat at the table!
BCBA Job Description/ Requirements
- Licensed Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Conduct assessments including VBMAPP, VABS-3 etc.
- Supervise client and behavior technician in clients home or community setting.
- Complete FBA and design behavior intervention protocol as needed.
- Maintenance of treatment plan and review of data.
- Regular parent training meetings.
- Utilization of electronic data collection system.
- Training and supervision of behavior technicians.
- Willingness to supervise those pursuing a BCBA or RBT certification.
- Participate in weekly 1:1 meetings with regional director.
- Participate in monthly group BCBA meetings.
- Collaborative team efforts
- Low billable requirements
- Extensive clinical support for ongoing professional development
- Monthly Group meetings
- Regular 1:1 Mentor-ship with regional directors
- Flexible schedule
- Regionalized caseload
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 15 PTO days - NO BREAK DOWN OF SICK, VK, PERSONAL TIME- use as you like!
- 6 Paid holidays
- Work with a team that believes in work life balance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Monthly material reimbursement
- Billing Bonuses
- Opportunity to advance into multi level director roles
- Opportunities for both Home based and Center based position ( region depending)
- Opportunity for leadership and travel
- Networking events and team building activities
- Potential to transition to a full time benefited position.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $40.00 to $55.00 /hour