The Sampair Group is composed of highly acclaimed family law attorneys with over 75 years combined experience serving clients throughout Maricopa County. Our firm focuses on family law matters We provide legal representation in cases involving divorce, child custody, and support.
We're hiring for a Lead Conversion Specialist that establishes and maintains positive relationships with current and prospective clients through warm lead conversion. The ideal candidate will have experience in inbound or outbound sales generation, family law experience, and/or have held a successful role in a call center environment.
- Intercept, manage and capitalize on warm leads generated by company marketing activities.
- Schedule appointments based on the needs of the prospect.
- Handle 50-80 inbound/outbound interactions per day.
- Maintain the data integrity of the CRM (customer relationship management) system, updating customer information daily.
- Manages pipeline and follow-ups via detailed data entry and tracking within company software.
- Handle customer-flow and ensures proper attention to each one.
- s to requests from customers in a timely and professional manner
- Effective communication and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook & the ability to become efficient with our internal CRM software.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent, required.
- A desire to provide strong and consistent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Ability to develop positive relationships.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment Independent, self-starting, team player with a positive attitude.
*Preference will be given to applicants with the demonstrated ability to sell or with experience working in a legal environment
PTO, Paid Vacation, holiday and Retirement Program available.
Great location and positive, upbeat working environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Required work authorization: