Serves food and beverages to guests according to company standards while adhering to our team service goal “to make our guests happy and to provide a quality dining experience that exceeds their expectations.”
· Greets guests, beverage menu, answers questions and makes suggestions regarding food and beverage service.
· Relays order to service bar and kitchen accurately and efficiently.
· Serves courses according to additional requests and determines when the meal has been completed.
· Knowledge of POS system.
· Complete and thorough menu knowledge.
· Knowledge of daily specials.
· Knowledge of alcohol including beer and wine.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
· Guests will receive food and beverages according to their specifications in a courteous and timely manner.
· Accountable for adhering to ADA regulations and the Company liquor philosophy and policies.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
· Must have thorough knowledge of food and beverage preparation, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
· Knowledge of the appropriate table settings, service ware and menu items.
· Ability to read, write and speak the English language sufficient to understand menus, special promotions, record orders, communicate with guests to explain and record orders.
· Ability to remember, recite and promote the variety of menu items.
· Ability to transport large trays weighing up to 30lbs. through a crowded room on a continuous basis throughout shift.
· Maintain proper safety information effectively.
· Ability to operate a keyboard and learn Point of Sale procedures to pre-check order and close out the check.
· Communicate pertinent information effectively.
· Makes a positive impression on guest.
· Knowledgeable in restaurant food & beverage items.
Any combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. High school education preferred.
Prior experience in fine dining is preferred. Prior hospitality experience preferred.
Licenses or certificates:
Ability to obtain any government required licenses or certificates.
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available). Each position has a specific uniform.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $7.98 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Food provided
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Miramar Beach, FL 32550: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person