DomaniWealth is an established wealth advisory firm with over two decades ofexperience in helping provide our clients and employees the opportunity for abetter tomorrow. We have maintained a strong client base due to our perpetualloyalty, discretion, and innovative wealth planning and investment management solutions.We do not have a sales culture; we are team-oriented and focused on creatingsuccesses for clients and team members alike. Since Domani Wealth is anindependent, fee-only wealth advisory firm, we can offer conflict-freeinvestment management solutions that place the client’s needs first.
To advance the firm’s mission, vision andvalues, we hire those who embody teamwork, curiosity, accountability,integrity, discretion, and positivity.
The Spring 2020 Rotational Internship Program provides an intern the opportunityto work full-time or part-time (January – May) and to…
· Support four practice groups within the firm: InvestmentStrategy Group (ISG), Wealth Advisory Group (WAG), Operations (OPS), andPractice Management (PM).
· Implement classroomlearning and create a positive impact for clients and team members.
· Experience uniquesituations and how to customize solutions for client needs.
· Gain a full perspectiveon wealth advisory services.
You’llaccomplish the following, but not limited to:
ISG Opportunities will include, but are not limited to
WAG, OPS, and PMOpportunities will include, but are not limited to
FirmExpectations, but not limited to
· Implementthe attitude “no task is too small.”
· Understand,support, and live the firm’s vision, mission and values.
· Junior or Senior college student pursing a Bachelor’s inAccounting or Finance with 3.25 GPA
· Proficient Microsoft skills: Excel and Word
· Experiencewith financial industry software: Bloomberg or Morningstar is a plus
· A valid driver'slicense is required.
Compensationis competitive and based on industry standards.
Domani Wealth is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Internship