- Pet Sitting: Visit our clients' homes 1-4 times per day (morning, mid day, dinner and evening) to walk, feed and care for their pet/s while they travel.
- Dog Walking: Visit our client's homes 1-2 visits per day between the hours of 11 AM & 2 PM, Monday through Friday, to walk dogs while their owners are at work.
Requirements | Employees Must:
- Live in or adjacent to our service area of Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Lone Tree and Centennial. (80124, 80130, 80129, 80126, 80120, 80121, 80122)
- Be physically fit and able to work and commute in all types of weather (this is a VERY active position that requires hours of energy, even on rainy, snowy or humid and hot days.)
- Have access to a reliable vehicle and have a valid driver's license.
- Be 100% reliable (Five Star Critter Care sitters do their best to cover in cases of emergencies, but this is not a job where "calling out sick" is tolerated, as the pets in your care depend on you.)
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with Five Star Critter Care, fellow employees and clients, by returning emails, phone calls and text messages promptly.
- Be able to provide professional references.
- Provide a current and clean background check to Five Star Critter Care.
- Complete online Pet First Aid training. (This is of no cost to you.)
If you're ready to get started visit, http://fivestarcrittercare.com/jobs/
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Highlands Ranch, CO (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time: