We are seeking a Cabinet Installer / Project Manager to join our team. The right fit is someone with experience as a Cabinet Installer with great problem-solving abilities, honest work ethic, and the drive to make a positive impact on our company and our customers.
- Remodel experience preferred. Demo, framing, flooring, trim, electrical, plumbing, etc.
- Carpentry and installation experience required. Ability to use all types of tools necessary for the job (power tools, hand tools, etc.). Able to work effectively with a team as well as individually.
- Knowledge of construction, cabinetry, construction, and reading blueprints.
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to problem solve issues that arise on the job site. Maintain an effective communication trail with the customer on site. Sending accurate feedback and documentation of our projects to our project managers as installations progress.
- Implementing measurable quality standards and checklists throughout the installation process.
- Valid Drivers license required and will include background check
- Properly track and document activity log
- Compensation is based on experience qualifications
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic, professional, dependable, reliable and great attitude
- Daso Custom Cabinetry is a smoke and drug free work place.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract