The occupational therapist contracted through the Organization is responsible for the implementation of standards of care for occupational therapy services and for adherence to all conditions outlined in the Service Agreement.
Occupational Therapist (OT) Responsibilities:
- Evaluate the physical conditions and limitations of the patient.
- Implement a plan of care for the patient.
- Communicates plan of care to referring physician and other organization professionals.
- Interact and advise the patient and any family members about treatment.
- Instruct the patient in the use of various types of adaptive equipment to improve function.
- Current license as an Occupational Therapist (OT) in Virginia.
- Home health experience is a plus.
- Excellent clinical and assessment skills.
- Solid work history with demonstrated longevity in the workplace.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time