Constellation Payment Processing (CPP) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Jonas Software. Jonas is the valued technology partner of over 30,000 customers worldwide in more than 15 countries. Jonas employs over 1,000 skilled individuals consisting of a cross-section of industry experts and technology professionals. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia and Africa. Jonas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Toronto and traded on the TSX (CSU.TO).
Channel Sales Manager - Payment Processing
We are currently seeking a Manager of Channel Salesas a member of our Senior Management Team. This leader will be responsible for creating and executing a sales strategy that focuses on building distribution channels with companies whose technology includes payment processing to maximize CPP’s revenue growth and profitability. This individual is responsible for identifying potential channel partners, assessing them for potential revenue, and coordinating the selection of technology and operating integration approach. The role will be a key member of the CPP Senior Management and will directly contribute to the company’s strategic, culture and operating objectives.
- Create and execute both a strategic and tactical sales plan to achieve channel partner distribution and revenue goals.
- Understand market and current pricing for payment processing solutions for channel partners or their competitors to make pricing recommendations.
- Develop a pipeline through independent outbound sales efforts including referrals, cold calling, direct email, networking and presence at industry events.
- Identify and build relationships with potential channel partners utilizing a consistent format for evaluating and prioritizing efforts and outcomes.
- Investigate channel partner’s solution set and collaborate with the Product Integration team to determine how best to complete technical integration and specific products offered.
- Assess channel partner’s sales and support practices and recommend how best to staff and support to maximize penetration.
- Maximize value of inbound leads through immediate follow-up and persistent, ongoing execution of sales campaigns.
- Coordinate and collaborate with marketing team to ensure that marketing activities are consistent and effective.
- Manage an ongoing account plan and collaborate with Strategic Relationships Manager to prepare and adapt to changes while minimizing channel partner and merchant attrition.
- Capture and document needs and enhancements requests from prospective clients
- Develop written sales materials and maintain an ever expending library of resource materials
- Manage prospect database and detailed sales activity history using Salesforce.com
- Lead team of merchant sales specialists to include setting and fulfilling goals for activity, revenue and quality.
- Minimum of 3 years of documented success building efficient, solid relationships with prospects, partners and third-party organizations with a focus on providing high levels of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Minimum of 5 years success as a sales executive in businesses that provide technology or payment technology solutions to business clients.
- Proven self-starter and highly self-motivated leader capable of working independently and building and supporting a high functioning team.
- Demonstrable experience as a key team member responsible for collaborating with other business interests and groups.
- Knowledge of credit, debit card and ACH interchange rate strategies.
- Understanding of merchant services, credit card processing and ACH solutions for the SMB market.
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to influence decision making process both internally and externally.
- Strong interest and motivation to contribute to overall organizational success.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Action Oriented
- Integrity and Trust
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Priority Setting
- Drive for Results
- Build Effective Teams
Job Type: Full-time
- Channel Sales Development: 2 years
- Payment Processing Sales: 3 years
Required work authorization: