Cave Consulting Group (CCGroup) is a financially stable company focused on improving the efficiency and quality in the healthcare delivery system (www.cavegroup.com). CCGroup works with well-known and respected health plans and physician groups. Our area of focus crosses three key areas: physician efficiency measurement; physician quality/effectiveness measurement; and predictive modeling.
Position: Administrative Sales Associate (Healthcare Analytic Software)
CCGroup is seeking a dynamic and fast-learning Administrative Assistant to support the Sales Team. This individual must have an absolute commitment to excellence and attention to detail. This role will support the CCGroup Sales Team and assist throughout the prospective client sales cycle. This position reports to the senior management team.
- Research contact information for key executives at prospective client companies
- Take thorough notes to create meeting agendas, summaries and internal records
- Write sales and marketing correspondence to prospective clients (adhering to internal guidelines for style and content)
- Manage Sales Team calendar of meetings and events
- Actively participate in funneling prospects through the sales cycle
- Stay current in health care news and events as it relates to our prospects and internal offerings
- Ability to update and maintain all PowerPoint presentations for the office
- Gain full understanding of CCGroup’s software license fees by modules and ability to put together pricing sheets based on various components
- Other projects as defined on an as-needed basis
- * 4-year college degree or equivalent
- * Minimum one year of experience in a professional office environment
- * Experience in, or understanding of, healthcare payer and/or provider industry
- * A positive attitude and professional demeanor
- * Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- * Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- * Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- * Project management skills a plus
Local candidates only. No relocation.
Location is San Mateo, California
Submit compensation requirements along with resume.
Valid U.S. work permit required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Sales Support: 1 year (Required)
- San Mateo, CA 94402 (Required)