Job Title Accounting Technician- Part Time
Department Accounts Payable and Payroll Services
High School Diploma
One year of office experience preferably which must include public contact.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1.Evidence of strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and effective oral and written communication/public relation skills.
2.Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
3.Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
4.Excellent computer skills as evidenced by experience with at least one data analysis/business intelligence software product and competence with Microsoft Office products, including Excel and Word.
Performs weekly invoicing of student sponsored accounts.
2. Provide AR and Cashiering support.
3. Provides clerical support for the Business Office.
4. Resolves and answers questions related to student accounts.
5. Maintain accurate records/files of all AR records.
6. Other administrative duties as assigned.
7. Basic reconciliation and accounting skills.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The physical and mental demands described as follows are representative of those that must be met by an employee in performing the essential functions of this job:
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift, at times, 10 lbs.
- Good eye/hand dexterity.
Required Working Hours A minimum of a 15-hour work week as determined with the supervisor to allow the employee to fulfill the assigned duties and responsibilities, including occasional evening and weekend hours. Summer schedules may vary to enable four-day or four-and-one-half
Posting Number AS219P
Open Date 01/24/2017
Open Until Filled Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants