Seeking an Embedded Software Engineer with Aerospace Experience for long term contract (18-24 months) in Research Triangle Park, NC - consistently voted one of the top places in America to live and work! Out-of-state applicants welcome if willing to relocate!
This role will be responsible for development and V&V of embedded software under a disciplined product development process such as DO-178B/C for our next generation aerospace products.
Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident. There is potential for permanent hire.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar discipline with 5-8 years relevant experience.
- Minimum 4 years of experience developing and/or performing Verification & Validation of embedded software using a structured development process such as DO-178B/C.
- Experience with the full life cycle of a software development project from requirements generation through verification/certification.
- Candidates must be solid technical performers, strong team players, and be able to complete tasks independently with a minimal amount of oversight.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with outsourcing aspects of the software development process.
- Experience with coding software that involved signal processing
- Knowledge of closed-loop feedback control systems
- Familiarity with LDRA Code verification tools
- Experience with Model Based Software Development
- Familiarity with TI processors (particularly the 28335 micro controller)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Embedded Software Development: 5 years (Required)
- DO-178B/C: 4 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity: