Meet our professionals
Build a Career that Matters at CGI's Lafayette Center
CGI is looking for a Technical Scrum Master with extensive Agile methodology experience to join our Federal Business Unit. We are actively pursuing development of new products to market in an aggressive campaign. The successful candidate will support CGI products as well as various projects within the Federal government. Candidates must have mid level experience in facilitating agile software development teams, especially with Scrum as the development methodology
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- 5+ years of IT experience and 1 or more years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Demonstrates leadership and interpersonal skills to engage and motivate team members
- Demonstrates initiative and strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Scrum, Lean, XP, Kanban, DevOps and other Agile development techniques
- Solid technical background with working experience with webLogic, JBoss, Tuxedo, and Atlassian Suite of products
- Ability to understand and aggregate product knowledge, including execution to product roadmap
- Strong emphasis on teamwork and close collaboration across all roles and functions
- Ability to synchronize with non-technical teams to deliver product releases smoothly, and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with vendors and stakeholders to identify project risks, constraints and dependencies
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
- PMP certification
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a related field
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.