FT Eligibility Representative - Williamston, NC-1825138
Full time position involving day coverage (Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 4:30PM ) for qualified individuals at Martin General Hospital in the ESS Department in Williamston, NC.
Job duties include:
- screening referred self-pay patients for programs such as Medicare, Medicaid, Medicaid for nursing home placement, Crime Victims,vocational rehabilitation, QMB, SSI, and any/all other third party coverage including other available local, state, and federal programs in addition to the hospital’s financial assistance program
- providing point of service collections for self-pay patients, patients who have balances after insurance or Medicare payments, and patients that do not qualify for any programs/coverage.
ESS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- at least 1 year of healthcare experience
- proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- type at least 80 wpm
- attention to detail
- ability to multitask
- meet productivity standards
- comply with hospital policies
- have reliable transportation as well as proof of valid license and auto insurance
- drug test required as well as passing a background check
Prior experience in collections and knowledge of HIPAA,EMTALA, and PHI are a plus.
Job Eligibility Screening Services
Primary LocationNC-Williamston (Eastern North Carolina)
Organization Martin General Hospital
Shift All Shifts
Forecasted paid hours per shift 8
Forecasted hours per pay week 40
Employee Status Full-time