The Senior Specialist, Asset Sales will provide post-sale support through research, gap analysis, inquiry handling, and direct payment processing for Recovery Debt Sales.
- Analyze putbacks and buybacks performing root cause analysis to determine gaps causing the accounts to be sold
- Partner with the necessary functions in working to resolve putback and buyback gaps
- Complete documentation updates to the Asset Sales procedures as required
- Coordinating and maintenance of monthly direct payment routines, buyback, putback, and exceptions review process
- Maintain department databases and required reporting of pre & post sale activities with focus on quality and timeliness
- Assist buyers, clients and internal departments in troubleshooting problems related to Asset Sales through Support Central workflow completion, workout sessions, or email.
- Apply quality controls to daily sales operation and support
- Assist with the preparation of monthly dashboards by retrieving various sales data elements
- Assist Portfolio Control Manager in all aspects of the sale process
- Ensure compliance guidelines are met with both internal policies and procedures and contractual commitments
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- 2+ years collections or research experience
- Work experience with MS Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel
- Ability to process information, analyze data & make sound business decisions
- Vendor relationship experience
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
Job Family Group: