Next Century, a wholly owned subsidiary of CACI is seeking a Systems Administrator to join our team!
To be successful, you will need:
What We Can Offer You:
- Monitor and maintain existing network and system infrastructure consisting of Linux, Mac, and Windows servers and desktops
- Troubleshoot and resolve system and network connectivity issues in development, test, and production environments
- Secure infrastructure using AWS/OpenStack security groups, firewall configurations, and SSL/PKI
- Maintain accreditation through updating documentation and ensuring all systems are meeting security and policy requirements
- Apply required security patches, make regular updates to deployed software, and manage user accounts
- Install new computer and network equipment as necessary
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.