CAREER: North American Directory Services, LLLP: Hospitality leader in digital TV Preferred Business advertising program representing 4-5 Star Resorts and Hotels. Local, regional and national advertisers is various categories like restaurants, retail shops, tourist attractions, recreational parks, transportation services are only a few of venues that are eager to promote their businesses and/or services to the guests that stay at these Hotels and Resorts.
- You must have recent (business to business) outside sales experience
- Advertising sales is necessary. If you have previous TV or Radio Advertising experience, you will thrive in this role!
- You need to be the type of person who cannot wait to visit new businesses to present a marketing opportunity.
Should have the ability to pitch on phone as well.
- You must be able to work independently and have good time management and organizational skills!
- “Accountability” is a must to both yourself and the company.
- Travelling may be required but a lot of this work can be done remotely and within your territory.
If you do not have the experience and skills mentioned above please do waste our time by applying
Benefits: Earning potential in the first year is $100,000+. Commissions + expenses + bonuses
- You are paid biweekly via direct deposit. 25-35% Commissions with Bonuses. Vendor commissions are different.
- We provide sales materials and everything you need to be successful. Remote selling can be done with this position.
- Leads are provided.
- Renewals are protected!
- ALL your stays at any of our motels, hotels and resorts that we promote are 100% covered.
- Training available if needed, depending upon your skill and experience level.
- Work with an established and stable company that has been in business since 1984.
- Health benefits with Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield after 60 days of full-time employment.
- You do have the freedom to be a W-2 employee, or, to be an Independent Contractor (1099).
- Employee of the company: Workman’s comp, match FICA, Social Security.
- You are covered by unemployment.
- Your commission checks are taxed.
- Vendor for the company: You fill out the W-9 as an Individual/Sole Proprietorship, Corporation, LLC, Partnership, etc.. No taxes are deducted from your commission checks, you file as a 1099.
Why you would want this job?
You are your own Boss! No restraints on how much income you can earn. Great support. Guaranteed renewals. Nationwide positions available.
We also have the ability to be a 1099 Vendor for our sister company, One Stop Hospitality. Visit www.guestdirectory.com for further details.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
- B2B sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- commission based Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- outside sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Other forms
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week:
- Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance