New college grads do apply! Our Silicon Valley-based client powers an innovative data analytics solution used by some of the most successful companies in the world. They're building a truly revolutionary next-generation data analysis solution, bringing new technologies and ideas to a traditional, business critical enterprise problem.
They want to add an inbound Sales Development Representative to the team. This is for someone ready to get into to tech sales and build their career at a growing company.
They were recently recognized as one of 2017's top Big Data companies to work for by Forbes, and top startups by LinkedIn.
- Identifying and qualifying new customer opportunities through inbound marketing channels
- Managing pipeline by cleaning up funnel information
- Communicating with business professionals to understand their data analytics needs and pain points.
- Making a sufficient number or calls and sending out multiple emails everyday
- Scheduling demos and meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated teamwork and good communication skills
- Sales internship or customer-facing/sales experience
- Passion, energy, great work ethic, and ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing start-up environment
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills to understand the opportunity and the needs of prospects
- Able to understand/explain concepts and ideas in a clear and concise manner
- 100% covered health insurance
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO
If you are at the top of your class, reach out so we can schedule an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Sales: 2 years
- Customer Service: 2 years