BSI EHS Services and Solutions is seeking an experienced EHS Consultant for an upcoming one-year assignment at a client site in Boston, MA. This assignment could be extended for an additional period or lead to other assignments in the Boston area. The successful candidate will have a track record of providing service excellence and client satisfaction in a biomedical setting. This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits.
- Support client’s EHS needs through consulting and compliance services
- Achieve client’s expectations for scope, budget, schedule, and quality
- Desired areas of generalist experience include:
- Review data and prepare reports/summaries
- EHS compliance, conformance and gap assessments
- EHS consulting services; surveys, risk assessments, plans, programs, permits, monitoring, reporting, etc.
- EHS assessments, plans, permits, investigations, reporting, etc. (air, water, soil, soil vapor, wastewater, hazardous waste, etc.)
- Industrial hygiene surveys, assessments, etc. (PPE, Hazard Communication, chemical storage, blood borne pathogens, etc.)
- Safety assessments, plans, reports, etc. (LOTO, confined space, JSAs, etc.)
- Prepare and deliver training materialsAbout You
- BS/MS in environmental/civil/chemical engineering, environmental studies, biology, public health, hygiene or related degree.
- 3+ years of EHS consulting/compliance experience
- Prior research health care/research EHS experience highly preferred
- Experience with Biosafety levels 1-3 strongly preferred
- Ideal candidate is a great problem solver, collaborative, with excellent communication skills
- Proven track record in successful project execution and client satisfaction.
- Solid grasp of EHS issues, as well as a high degree of technical competence and broad knowledge of EHS program best practices.
- Familiarity with EHS & ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 consulting and program development is preferredAbout BSI
BSI EHS Services and Solutions is a strategic Environmental, Health, Safety and Sustainability management consulting firm. We are experts in helping organizations create highly effective solutions that minimize risk, reduce operating costs, and leverage our client’s competitive advantage. Our clients include the nation’s leading industry leaders, including those in high technology, biotech, and manufacturing. BSI consultants represent the best of the best in EHS Management Consulting. As an BSI consultant, you have access to world-class clients and leaders in the EHS world. We encourage and support continuous learning and development so you can reach your career goals at BSI.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off