We are seeking ambitious and creative multimedia basketball reporters for apaid internshipfrom August-January 2018 in our Charlotte, N.C. location.
The NBA Content Producer internship role is responsible for managing and developing content that fuels the expansion of NBA.com’s coverage internationally, and Perform’s operation of those regional editions. This person will be involved in all aspects of content creation and NBA news coverage.
Applicants must …
- Have the ability to work smart and fast in a digital environment.
- Have passion and extensive knowledge for the NBA.
- Know how to write clean, concise and interesting content in a variety of digital formats.
- Have solid understanding of best SEO practices.
- Be a team player, willing to work with editors and writers to produce quality content.
- Have strong grammar skills, meticulous attention to detail and a firm grasp of AP style.
- Be flexible, willing to work a combination of days, nights and weekends out of our Charlotte, N.C., office.(No telecommuting)
- Emailyour resume and cover letterwith the subject line "Fall 2018 NBA Internship Applicant."
- Provide three links to relevant pieces of content in the email or in PDF.
- Provide links to your social media channels.
- The deadline for all applications isWednesday, June 13th.
- Internship offers will go out no later thanMonday, June 25th.
About the company
The international editions of NBA.comare operated by PERFORM, a market leader in the creation, distribution and monetization of premium sports media content for digital audiences worldwide, reaching an audience in excess of 30 million sports fans each month.
Job Type: Internship