A career in our People Analytics and Insights practice, within People and Organisation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You’ll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations. Our team helps business leaders design survey programmes that deliver meaningful insight into attitudes and behaviours that will improve business outcomes. Our team focuses on developing and analysing surveys related to workforce, market research, and customer satisfaction to find ways organisations can optimise Human Resources and establish industry leading practices.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
Be involved in the financial management of clients
Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
Train, coach, and supervise staff
Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Economics, Finance, International Business, Management, Quantitative Finance
Minimum Years of Experience:
One of the following is required:
Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or a Masters (Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Human Resources, Mathematics, Statistics or Industrial/Organizational Psychology and Personnel Psychology).
Doctor of Philosophy
Preferred Fields of Study:
Business Administration/Management, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Mathematical Statistics, Statistics, Human Resources Management, Organizational Behavior Studies, Organizational Management, Industrial Psychology
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success working on employee surveys with an emphasis in the following areas:
- Employee lifecycle listening: onboarding, engagement, exit surveys, including pulse surveys; and,
- Assessments: multi-rater feedback, talent assessments.
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success working in a project management capacity on survey projects in the following areas:
- Questionnaire Design;
- Hierarchy and Employee List Construction;
- Survey Administration;
- Results analysis and creation of reporting deliverables;
- Oversight to achievement of project plan milestone objectives; and,
- Project economics to include setting and adhering to budgets, aligning and allocating resources, and increasing efficiencies over time.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader including the following areas:
- Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation;
- Managing appropriate work/life flexibility for team members;
- Coaching staff, including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback;
- Providing developmental opportunities to less experienced staff;
- Guiding teams to generate a vision and establish direction;
- Working with other practice leaders to define priorities, support practice-wide development and innovation, and implement strategy;
- Managing positive client relationships establishing satisfaction throughout any given project;
- Developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities;
- Presenting results to client teams (e.g., core sponsor team, Human Resource Business Partners, and business leaders); and,
- Presenting at conferences, webcasts, roundtables, and other networking opportunities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.