Office Manager(Job Number: 23144-72456)
Work Location: United States-Colorado-Denver-Denver Heart - Rose Medical Center
Job Type: Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services with over 1000 practice locations!
HealthONE®, a part of the HCA Healthcare family, is the largest healthcare system in the metro Denver area providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
We are looking for an exceptional Office Manager
to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, tuition reimbursement, and growth opportunities. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do!
Interested in learning more about us? Click here!
As an Office Manager, you play a pivotal leadership role in ensuring patients have a great experience from the moment they walk through the door to when they leave the office. The Manager oversees the day-to-day operations of the front office including ensuring the office is opened and closed properly and the team functions to provide our patients high quality, comprehensive, and coordinated care.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Develops and implements short and long-term work plans and objectives.
- Oversees and assists with all front office functions including patient relations, check-in/check-out, scheduling, insurance verification, file management, and answering phones.
- Identifies, analyzes, and ensures any patient complaints or office issues are handled appropriately.
- Develops guidelines for prioritizing work activities, evaluating effectiveness, and modifying activities as necessary to ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained.
- Conducts regular staff meetings.
- Creates and manages reporting initiatives for technical and statistical data.
- Ensures the timeliness and accuracy of patient charge entry into the billing system and assists with collecting and recording co-pays (cash and/or charge).
- Handles labor management including reconciling time clocks, planning and encouraging development for staff, and assisting in hiring activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare or Business Administration is highly preferred.
We believe in going above and beyond, and feel that there is no nobler pursuit than that of caring for and improving human life. We hope you’ll join us on our mission!
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a healthcare or clinic setting.
- Prior supervisory or leadership experience in a healthcare setting is highly preferred.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience using an EHR system is extremely helpful.