As our new internal Technical Recruiter, you’ll own full lifecycle recruitment of the best App/Dev talent on the East coast. Your will proactively source people at meet-up groups and networking events within NYC, and develop creative sourcing techniques to attract top quality candidates. If you excel at hunting in the developer community and not relying on traditional sourcing like LinkedIn and Job boards – then this is your opportunity to own recruitment efforts for a company delivering cutting edge solutions.
What you’ll do at Insight:
- Be an active member in the NYC developer community, engage with potential candidates, join meet-up groups, attend networking events, and more.
- Source, qualify, and conduct interviews ensuring technical and cultural fit.
- Recommendideas for optimizaing recruitment strategy.
- Participate in monthly recruiting OFCCP strategy and diversity outreach efforts.
What you’ll need to join Insight:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field, from four-year College or university; or equivalent combination of education and HR related experience.
- 3-5+ years technical recruiting experience in the .NET developer space (Angular, IOT, Azure)
- Experience delivering hiring results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to manage a consistent req load, spanning multiple teams and locations.
- Experience partnering with the business leaders and hiring managers.
- Previous recruiting experience for professional services technical consultants a big plus
- Some travel to DC and Boston
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: