sMover is seeking a Full Stack developer to work remotely or at our HQ in Washington, D.C.
The ideal candidate will join our international, distributed workforce and is highly capable of building a dynamic marketplace. You will work directly with the executive leadership team and be an integral part of our future.
sMover is an early-stage technology company making positive changes to global real estate markets.
This is not an entry-level position. 4+ years of software engineering experience required.
To succeed in this position, you will:
- Have proven experience in Golang
- Have 4+ years of professional back-end engineering experience
- Build REST services
- Write modular, extensible and maintainable code
- SQL Databases (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Any of UI frameworks: Angular.js/React.js/Vue.js
- Have a track record of building and deploying secure and scalable cloud-based services (AWS would be a plus)
- In Git we trust
- Understanding of web sites optimization
- Excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
Would be a plus to have
- Kubernetes (basic experience to create deployments)
- Contributions to open-source
- Build/deploy with CI/CD providers (Gitlab/CircleCI)
- Caching (Redis)
- Experience with bundlers (Webpack)
At sMover, real estate is gamified and exciting!
sMover connects local and global markets with our blue ocean strategy of transparency, efficiency, and simplicity. To do this, sMover leverages big data, partnerships, and machine learning to empower and connect global consumers of real estate. By providing consumers and agents/ brokers access to transparent real estate data, sMover empowers consumers to control their real estate journey beginning with finding the best agent and negotiating the best deal, while also empowering agents to secure highly motivated clients and providing them the unique data to complete deals quicker and with higher success.
sMover is currently raising funds for its pre-seed/ seed financing round. It is likely this position will be an equity hire until funds are raised or revenue is generated (roughly 1.5-3 months). We are currently under consideration for the top 4 global, tech accelerators.
sMover benefits: *
Company stock options
Flexibility in work location and hours
Competitive salary and a full suite of benefits (pending secured investment or revenue, up to 3 months after hire)
slack, figma, notion, telegram, AWS, sketch, and gsuite
change the way you move, move sMover! (pronounced: smoov-er)
*sMover is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. sMover will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $0.00 to $125,000.00 /year
- backend engineering: 4 years (Required)
- Golang: 3 years (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule