Let’s grow tomorrow, together!
The team you will join:
Our Manufacturing Science and Technology Department is looking for a dynamic manager who will be accountable for the Continued Process Verification program of the North Carolina site, for process and product knowledge management as well as for the scientific and technical assistance required by the GMP manufacturing department. You will be responsible for supporting the regulatory inspections and supporting site investigations.
Motivated by the field, the incumbent will have to provide strategic vision and direction, develops and implements short, medium and long-term plans for North Carolina manufacturing Site. He will ensure product and process robustness, to continuously improve manufacturing processes and technologies while maintaining product quality. Furthermore, you’ll provide expertise in statistical process control, advanced statistical analysis, process modeling, and data visualization.
Would you like to join a team of passionate people who will help you learn and actively participate in the company's success like nowhere else?
Then read on and become part of our story!
How will you help change the landscape of technology and innovative products at Medicago?
- Provides support to the organization for data management;
- Provides support to statistical analysis, significant investigations and scale-up / DoE design;
- Process Control Strategy with respect to modeling tools and data visualization and analysis techniques;
- Develop and manage CPV program (including real time and new tools);
- Support trending analysis, investigations and process robustness with Data Sciences Tools;
- Ensure capability for effective root cause investigation and deviation assessment;
- Support Health Authorities inspection activities;
- Set continuous improvement plan to increase product and process knowledge in Manufacturing;
- Ensure all ongoing supporting activities (Deviation management, CAPA management, etc.);
- Ensure an excellent collaboration with the Manufacturing and Quality for projects execution;
- Influence Head of North Carolina Site, Manufacturing and Quality Operations (Executive Level).
What is the profile we are looking for?
- Master or PhD degree in Biochemistry, Bioengineering, Biochemical, Chemical Engineering or - related discipline required;
- Great leader who exercises good judgment, promotes and lives Medicago’s values;
- 5-7 years direct experience in vaccines / pharmaceutical/ biotechnology GMP manufacturing;
- 2-4 years of people or project management experience (highly required);
- Capacity to develop a strong biotechnological process and product knowledge;
- Have a relevant experience in data management, statistical analysis and scale-up / DoE design/QbD;
- Demonstrate people-oriented leadership in order to motivate and develop people of the teams;
- Able to manage multiple issues/challenges and make decisions in a high-paced environment;
- Must have excellent communication skills transversally at all levels of the organization;
- Able to work with Python or R for data management (an asset).
Medicago is changing the game!
A world better prepared to deal with any disease.
To create and deliver effective responses to new global health challenges.
Innovation, collaboration, integrity, adaptability, ownership and involvement of our colleagues are the keys to the success of our research. We have been cultivating the future together since 1999.
Medicago's journey is a story of innovation and perseverance. Even the company's name - the Latin name for alfalfa, the first plant we worked with - is a reminder of our culture of adaptability. We're proud of our humble beginnings and our current growth and global reach.
As a pioneer in transient expression and plant-based manufacturing, Medicago has always sought a more effective way to improve human health. With nearly 20 years of experience and wisdom behind us, we are poised to revolutionize the traditional approach to vaccines and therapeutics.
Medicago promotes an open and inclusive work environment for all our employees.
It is important that you are legally entitled to work in the US or Canada at the time the job offer is made to you. You may be asked to provide proof of eligibility.