Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Raleigh, NC, USA; Durham, NC, USA; Irvine, CA, USA; Salt Lake City, UT, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA; Austin, TX, USA
Business Analysts ensure that Google makes effective business and operational decisions. As a Business Analyst, your work, whether it's modeling business scenarios, tracking performance metrics or building metrics that matter, is used by our leaders to make strategic company decisions. Working on multiple projects at a time, you'll focus on the details while finding creative ways to tackle big picture challenges. You'll lead individual projects to transform planning, tracking and control processes, as well as provide senior level management with insightful recommendations, planning and reporting support.
As a Business Operations Analyst for Google Fiber, you will be the subject matter expert (SME) across the business, helping assess the operational and financial viability of deployment opportunities, develop operational plans and mitigations against risk, continuously evaluate and optimize planning processes and facilitate operational reviews to report progress and outcomes to leadership. Additionally, you'll work closely with cross-functional teams to accelerate progress, provide analytical support and bridge communications between teams and business partners.
- Work with supporting analysts and cross-functional stakeholders to develop and continuously refine planning processes and analytical models to centrally illustrate the deployment strategies across Fiber’s portfolio.
- Work closely with Network Deployment Operations (NDO) leadership to automate the roll-up of key performance metrics against approved plans for dissemination to Google Fiber executives. Provide regular updates to NDO leadership on the status of approved projects under management.
- Expand engagement with teams across Google Fiber to capture new business operations efforts from all corners of the business. Build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence decision making amongst leadership.
- Drive the rollout, planning and strategy of successful business operations processes in partnership across Google Fiber.
- Gather and analyze information and synthesize that information to develop compelling, insightful recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience writing SQL queries to generate reports.
- Ability to take initiative, adapt quickly to changing priorities and work with effective business judgment and thought leadership.
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, along with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies:
Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.