Carboline Company is seeking an Engineering Sales Manager to add to our successful team. We are seeking candidates with experience in the industrial paint/coatings industry to support the specification process working with owners, national accounts, engineers and architects.
· Be responsible for assigned accounts within the West Coast to gain specification position and coordinate/develop projects and selling opportunities with sales management/sales reps.
· Establish or improve Carboline’s specification position within assigned markets/accounts.
· Maintain an active project pipeline and track/develop progress of major projects
· Provide management with project progress updates and new opportunities on a timely basis within CarboLink
· Identify and notify sales team of new projects associated within the West Coast market.
· Provide project specification assistance or influence with those accounts
· Achieve project development deliverables & project sales goals.
· Works with National and Global Sales Teams on projects, specifications and product needs for key corporate accounts or focused market segments as required.
· Establish and implement Business Development initiatives with the West Coast Sales Director
· May serve as Account Champion on selected key accounts.
· Develop and implement key account plans (KAP); coordinate sales activity nationally and globally as needed.
· Coordinate and report activity in CarboLink and Project Management Program.
· Take on special assignments as directed by management.
· Ensure that Total Quality policies and procedures are met.
· Commit to the Company’s safety and quality programs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement