Use expertise in technical and analytical fields to explore and examine healthcare data from multiple disparate sources with the goal of discovering patterns and previously hidden insights that can provide a competitive advantage or address a pressing business problem. Leverage knowledge of mathematical and statistical concepts or domains to provide advanced healthcare analytics solutions. Lead data analytic and decision support services to support senior executive health care management officials by designing queries against military health data systems, including M2, MDR, and HDW to help analyze available data, evaluate results, and formulate actionable recommendations based on received analytic requirements.
- Experience in the data science and analytics field
- Ability to develop statistical analysis to make data-driven recommendations and decisions
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience in the military medical field preferred, including active duty or civil service work
- Experience with MHS personnel data, financial execution data, medical workload data, customer satisfaction survey results data, and HEDIS or clinical outcomes data reporting a plus
- Knowledge of MHS business, financial, or healthcare delivery processes a plus
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
MS degree in CS, Statistics, Operations Research, or a related field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.