Ellos Global is looking to fill an Executive Assistant (EA) position, which will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to a Senior Level Government Official. This EA will serve as a liaison to senior management teams; organize and coordinate executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversee special projects. He/She must be creative and enjoy working within an environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. This candidate should have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. In addition, must have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the Principal’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Diplomatic “gatekeeper”, creating win-win situations for direct access to the Principal’s time and office.
- Robust knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of the following tools: SharePoint, Internet Explorer, JIRA and Adobe Applications.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, and stakeholders.
- Exceptional level written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- MUST be eligible to obtain security clearance, current DHS suitability preferred.
Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; and 4-6 years related experience supporting C-Level Executives.
Location: Position is based out of Washington, D.C./Arlington, VA
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time