Established local CPA firm is seeking an experienced accountant, an accounting degree is preferred.
- Bookkeeping services for a wide range of businesses and entities.
- Preparation and filing of federal and state payroll taxes, sales taxes, information returns, and other filings as required.
- Preparation of income tax returns for individuals, businesses and not for profit entities, with proper knowledge and experience.
Job requirements include:
- Knowledge and ability to apply accounting principles in a variety of circumstances.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, applicable federal and state laws and filing requirements.
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Proficiency with accounting software, primarily QuickBooks products.
- Experience with tax preparation software, primarily Thomson Reuters products, is a plus.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance with dental.
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and personal leave.
- 401(K) with company contribution.
- Company paid life insurance.
- Competitive compensation based on experience and ability.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 5 years (Preferred)