What is CLEAR?
Calling all college students. Are you highly competitive, outgoing and goal oriented? Do you have a passionate ambition to work in sports? Join us on our mission to transform the way the world lives, works, and attends sporting events
CLEAR is a technology company that creates premium experiences in Airports and Sports Stadiums across the country. CLEAR uses cutting edge technology to get members through stadium security in record time, so that you don’t have to wait in line, offering a VIP experience and superior customer service.
We are looking for part-time/seasonal ambassadors for entry level positions to work the Atlanta Braves games at SunTrust Field. This position will generally work a 5hr. shift with pay at $15/hr. This is an invaluable work experience opportunity for students interested in Sports Management, Business, Hospitality, Marketing or in the Technology fields. Does This Sound Like You?
What’s Your Role?
- Create a friendly, inviting, and personalized guest experience in a sports environment.
- Drive membership enrollments through engaging sports fans and educating them about the benefits of CLEAR
- Utilize first rate verbal communication skills to engage with potential customers and members alike
- Function independently with keeping the CLEAR’s members and team’s business partners best interests in line
- Using CLEAR technology to market and verify CLEAR members
What Qualities Will Make You A Success At CLEAR?
- Must have an outgoing personality and love conversing and connecting with people
- Exceptional customer service and hospitality skills
- Ability to answer a wide range of questions quickly and competently, problem-solve member issues.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and execute to them with 100% accuracy, in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Ability to learn quickly in fast-paced, high volume sports environment
- Consistent focus on supporting and working seamlessly with your team members in an effort to complete the guest experience
- Ability to have flexibility in work schedules including the ability to work weekends
- Demonstrated excellent customer service, sales or hospitality experience preferred
We want to build a truly amazing team of ambassadors passionate about people. We are obsessed with making our member’s experience in our CLEAR sports stadiums truly exceptional, and that’s where you could make your mark for our entire company.
Are you excited to get going? CLICK HERE ( https://clear.hirevue.com/openvue/76A8thsj4x/ ) to immediately move forward in the hiring process.
CLEAR is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work-place.