Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Technology Architecture professionals sell, assess, define, implement and/or support world-class information technology architectures, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
The Tech Arch Manager assesses, designs, implements and/or supports world-class information technology architectures, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
- 4 years minimum of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT Industry
- 3 years minimum Guidewire Testing experience
- Experience with functional testing planning and coordination
- 3 years minimum of experience in Test Automation including planning, script development &
2 years minimum of experience in two of the following testing toolsets/frameworks:
- Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Protractor, SoapUI
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience (12 years) or an Associate's Degree with 6 years of experience
- Experienced with Agile Scrum methodology methodologies
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
Candidates who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.